Home Forums Politics What happens when govt controls the bathroom?

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly Wells Kimberly Wells 12 months ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michael Wells
    Michael Wells
    Keymaster
    @wells.michael

In case there is any doubt to what comes next:

Like That, the USSA is Born

Mike
    US Army 2000-2004
    Signal Corps

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

The choice of the bathroom issues is simple. By allowing one to use whatever restroom they wish, not only are you putting the children and women at risk, but you are putting the one who “identifies as a female” at risk as well. Because you have husbands and daddy’s like me out here. That WILL NOT HAVE THIS B.S. AROUND MY FAMILY. My child deserves to be protected. Any child that identifies as another sex can use the already installed “Family” restroom. Just because you “identify” as a female DOES NOT mean us other guys are gonna mess with you. Trust me we’re sickened by it. But if you try to go into a bathroom with our females, I CAN AND WILL HURT YOU IN MANY BAD WAYS… 

Problem is people these days were raised with no moral code. No structure. No discipline. No consequences for their actions. Now they feel Entitled to be disruptive to the way to life has been held so dear in this country since it was established.

Attacks on small laws and morales in our country, no matter how minute they may seem, are still an attack on our country, citizens and basic fiber of our laws. Now it has to be written to be a decent human being? What ever happened to being himan just because that is our nature? Because we listened to that little nagging voice in our head called our conscious. We as a people have ignored our conscious for so long that it seems The People take that human quality that God has installed to guide us in being better people, as OFFENSE. Stop being offended by the natural order of things, and man the hell up and accept life as it is. There ARE boundaries which you can’t cross in this life… In the bathroom with my child or wife, definitely IS one of the biggest on that list. Got me?

Keep in mind who is leading this movement… This law is a pedophile's wet dream

Profile photo of Michael Wells
    Michael Wells
    Keymaster
    @wells.michael

Indeed, that piece of garbage was the one leading the whole “rebellion” against HB2 in NC.  Hopefully he moves to Virgina or New York now that our Supreme Court upheld the bill as constitutional 🙂

Mike
    US Army 2000-2004
    Signal Corps

Profile photo of Kimberly Wells
    Kimberly Wells
    @Kasey

You’re more likely to run into a sex offender during your day than you are someone who is transgender.

http://kcwellsstories.blogspot.com/2016/04/ncs-house-bill-2.html

~ We're the Land of the Free only as long as we're the Home of the Brave ~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active